If you’ve ever thought about how to improve your marketing and communications efforts, you might be wondering whether emerging technology trends will have a significant impact on your marketing strategy. We’ve taken a look at the following nine trends that we expect to be a big part of the B2B marketing landscape in 2022 and the coming years.
This year, we saw more and more companies start using AR to create experiences around their products and services. While the technology is still evolving, AR is perfect for helping users understand and visualize how a product works and allowing them to interact with a brand more effectively.
AR can be used for a variety of purposes. For example, you can use AR to show your customers the benefits of your product or to help them see how your product fits into their lives.
AR can also make it easier for customers to find information about your company. For instance, you could use AR to show customers where to find the best deals on your product or how to buy it.
Artificial intelligence is already being used in many business-to-business applications. For example, it can automate some of the tasks in customer service and sales. The technology is also being used to:
- Power self-service kiosks, which make it easier for businesses to provide better customer service
- Be able to answer customer questions and provide support
- Handle complaints and resolve issues
- Provide information and directions
- Provide recommendations or suggestions
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Handle cancellations
Chatbots are a form of artificial intelligence. They’re computer programs designed to simulate a conversation with a human. They are typically programmed to answer questions, and they can do so much more. For example, you can ask a chatbot to find the best product price or recommend a product based on what you’ve told it about yourself.
Chatbots can also help you with tasks such as finding information, booking appointments, and ordering products. They can also help you with customer service issues and provide a personalized experience.
Blockchain is a decentralized database that helps keep transactions secure and transparent. Because of how it works, blockchain is a good fit for many B2B applications. For example, you could use the technology to track the movement of a product or to help ensure that payment is going to the right person.
You could use blockchain to create a trustless system that’s easier to use.
Blockchain can also be used to verify identities so that customers can trust that the person they’re dealing with is who they say they are. You can use blockchain to:
- Verify that a customer has paid for an order
- Track the status of an order
- Make sure that the right people are receiving payments
Blockchain can also make it easier for customers to pay for products and services. For example, you could use blockchain to allow customers to pay with their phone or to use a digital wallet.
Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular in the business world, and for a good reason. It allows you to access your data from anywhere and enables you to access that data without having to purchase hardware.
Online storage is a great way to access your data from anywhere. It allows you to access that data without waiting for it to be downloaded.
Visualizing data can be helpful for several reasons. For example, it can help you identify patterns in your data, or it can help you compare multiple data sets. You can use visualization tools to produce infographics, interactive dashboards, or even videos that show you more about your data.
Many different visualization tools are available, so it’s crucial to find one appropriate for the data you’re analyzing. Some of the most common types of visualization tools include:
- Bar Graphs: Bar graphs are a visualization tool showing data distribution. They help illustrate how different data groups are distributed and can be used to compare them.
- Line Graphs: A line graph illustrates the relationship between two variables.
Customer Experience Management
Customer experience management (CEM) is a strategy that focuses on improving the overall experience of a customer. It’s a vital part of any B2B marketing strategy, and it can be used to improve customer service, enhance a brand’s reputation, or create a positive user experience.
Overall customer experience is the total of all customer interactions, from when a customer first interacts with your company to when they leave.
Data science is a field of study that helps companies use data to improve their operations. Companies can identify trends and patterns that help them make better decisions by analyzing data. This can lead to increased efficiency and profitability.
Data science is a discipline that combines statistics and software to analyze and predict trends in a variety of fields. It’s also a relatively new concept that has been gaining momentum recently. Companies that use data science can gain a competitive advantage by analyzing their data and then taking action to improve their bottom line.
Machine learning is a more advanced form of artificial intelligence. It uses algorithms to learn from data and build models that can be used to make predictions. The technology is used in various areas, including speech recognition, text analysis, and image recognition. Some popular algorithms used for data analysis and modeling are:
- Support Vector Machines (SVMs): A supervised learning algorithm that uses a set of training data to learn how to classify similar instances into one of a predetermined set of classes. SVMs are particularly good at detecting patterns in data that are difficult to see with other machine learning algorithms.
- Linear Regression: Linear regression is a technique used to predict future values of a dependent variable from past values of the independent variable.
- Neural Networks: A neural network is a computer system that models the behavior of neurons in the brain. Neural networks can be used to recognize patterns, solve problems, and make predictions.
These are just nine emerging trends we expect to be a part of the B2B marketing landscape in 2022 and the coming years.