Ayushman Bharat Health Account, or ABHA, is a 14-digit personal identification code used to track individuals’ health records across various providers of healthcare services (but only with their approval). You might not meet some of the eligibility requirements, though. However, you can always choose the Bajaj Finserv Health Card if you are not eligible for the ABHA Card.
With the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, a unique payment option, you may get financing to cover medical costs you incur for yourself and your household and pay them back in convenient EMIs. This EMI Health Card can be used to obtain financing for procedures from more than 5,500 partners, including dental, eye, hair, cosmetic, diagnostics, and other services. Basically, this card aids in your post-treatment payment at hospitals. You can convert all of your costs into EMIs for up to 2 years or 24 months because it comes with a pre-assigned limit of four lakh.
Types of Bajaj Finserv EMI Health Card:
There are two variants of the Bajaj EMI cards:
- Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card Platinum
- A total of Rs. 999 is charged for the card, including taxes.
- Discounts totalling Rs. 2,500 are available at clinics, hospitals, and labs all around the nation on OPD and lab costs.
- To convert medical expenditures into no-cost EMIs, there is a loan ceiling of up to Rs. 4 Lakh. Offer applicable nationwide at more than 4,400 wellness centres and 1100 hospitals.
- Packages for a Free Health Checkup include 45+ lab tests worth Rs 3,000.
- Receive 10 free teleconsultations with 35 experts valued at Rs. 5,000. For this, Bajaj Finserv has worked with 2,400 test labs and more than 9,600 specialists.
- Benefits for health worth Rs. 10,000 for the cardholder or the family.
- Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card Gold
- Charges levied on the card – Rs. 707, including taxes
- Up to Rs. 4 lakhs in loans can convert medical expenditures into EMIs with no fees. This offer is applicable nationwide at more than 4,400 wellness centres and 1100 hospitals.
- Discounts of Rs. 3,000 are available at hospitals, healthcare facilities, and labs all around the nation on Outpatient and lab costs.
- Receive 10 free teleconsultations with 35 experts, valued at Rs. 5,000. For this, Bajaj Finserv has worked with 2,400 test labs and more than 9,600 specialists.
- Health advantages worth Rs. 8,000.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Health Card:
- Bajaj card apply online: Without any hassle, you can apply for the card at home from the website and get instant card approval.
- Pre-assigned limit: You will have enough funds to pay because the health card variants have a pre-assigned value of up to 4 lakh.
- EMI system: The card can be used at partner pharmacies and hospitals all around the nation. You can complete paying the back in affordable monthly instalments.
- Single Card for Family: You can have one Bajaj Finserv Health Card, and your entire family will be eligible to use it.
- Zero Documentation: Unlike other health cards, Bajaj cards require no unnecessary documentation during application.
- Unlimited offers and discounts: By using the facilities of partner clinics, medical outlets, labs, etc., you can conveniently access healthcare benefits worth more than Rs. 10,000.
- Repayment Tenure: You are free to select the repayment period of your choice. There is a 24-month maximum term.
Who is Eligible for Bajaj EMI Network Health Cards?
The eligibility criteria are quite simple as follows:
- For an offline card, the age requirements must be 21 years old at the youngest and 60 years old at the most senior.
- For an online card, the minimum and maximum ages are 23 and 65, respectively.
- A consistent and reliable source of income.
Thus, the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card perks cover a diverse array of medical procedures. The enterprise thinks that your wellness and health should come first and therefore does not want you to worry about paying your bills. Visit their website immediately to apply for a Bajaj Health Card effortlessly.