The fridge and the bed are easy to move in most of the time, but not the pool tables. This entertainment area provides a great place to relax, play, or just enjoy the grandeur of the elegant spaces.
Billiard tables are a unique piece of art that is treasured by those who love them. If you are wondering how to prepare your pool table for your move, here’s some advice!
How do you transport your pool tables?
The ideal carriage. Because of its unique handling, we are not referring to trucks. Billiard tables should be transported in large vehicles or trucks that can move large objects. They must have anti-shock, leveling, and ultra-sealed walls to prevent water from leaking inside.
Although it can be cheaper to transport your items yourself, it is better to hire a professional moving company like Perfect Timing Moving. You could save money on one side but end up paying more on the other.
Most of the removal companies offer unpacking, assembly, and installation services for pool tables. Their staff is trained to return the table to its original shape without any screws. Hire us immediately and you’ll see the sparkle in your pool table’s diamonds!
It is not easy to lift 1000 plus kgs. This job requires special logistics and tools. Tall! It is not an easy task. You will need to coordinate with a team of experts. You only need to call Perfect Timing Moving, and then relax. We will take care of everything. We provide the best Long Distance Moving Service In Newtonville.
Five steps to disassemble a table at a pool party in one move
- Start with the pockets. It is a good idea to reach under the table to remove staples or screws from pockets. However, the pockets should remain in place. If the pockets have a lining remove them and place them.
- We welcome anyone who can help with your table during this step. Locate your socket or socket wrench, and take out the bolts from each side beam one at a. Your helper is needed if 2 rails get stuck. Flip the rails at once and then pull them apart.
- The staple remover is back, and this time it’s to remove felt. You should remove each staple carefully to ensure that the fabric isn’t damaged. Some pool tables have upholstery that is attached with glue. If this is the case, DO NOT PULL FORWARD or UP! You can do it slowly and backward. Once you are done, fold it up and keep it from wrinkling.
- Let’s get down to the noisy work! He uses the drill to remove the screws from the board. But where are they? These could be found in the corners, on the sides, or in the center beam. Ask for assistance to lift slate tiles. It is best to remove the slabs one at a time, then cover them with a blanket. The bad practice could endanger your fun times!
- Now, remove his legs! Now, use the drill or screwdriver to remove the legs. Wrap all pieces securely and make sure they don’t collide or scratch each other.
Here are 5 ways to protect your pool table during a move.
- In parts or complete? You can either remove the pool table from its original location without taking out the pieces, or you can disassemble it. It all depends on how much space you have. Pool tables can be large and heavy so don’t assume they are fragile.
- Precise packaging. You are packing one of the most valuable, striking, and valued belongings in your move. Make sure you protect it with the right materials. Cover it with a special covering if you plan to transport it as a whole.
- If you’re going to do it in pieces, make sure that the smaller pieces are in the same spot. Cover the felt well so it doesn’t get lost. Protect the board with shock- and moisture-resistant wrappers. For example, bubble film. It should not be wet!
- Hire Professionals Experts. What does this all mean? This means that you should only hire people who are familiar with this type of transfer. Only then can you be certain that your table will arrive intact at its destination. We are specialists in table removals.
And also, we use the right tools to ensure your table is free from any damage. We use the correct tools, including pulleys and harnesses for “moving boxes”, as well as elevators and forklifts.
It is dangerous to move your pool table.
That’s why you should always hire professionals for this type of removal.
This is a less complicated, quicker, and more accurate way to get rid of your pool table. Perfect Timing Moving has the tools and experience to transport it. We can even disassemble it if necessary.
Find more articles related to this topic here.