The global specialty films market reached a value of US$ 36.89 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 52.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.80% during 2022-2027.
Specialty films refer to the flexible, extensible, and high-performance polymers (HPP) that comprise of various kinds of resins, such as polyesters, ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH), polyvinylidene chloride, nylons, fluoropolymers, etc. They are available in the stretch, shrink, conductive, and barrier types. Specialty films offer enhanced flex crack resistance, superior adhesion, and high tensile strength at inexpensive prices, owing to which they are widely used for conduction and insulation purposes and for protecting products against external contamination.
|Base Year: 2021|
|Forecast Year: 2022-2027|
Specialty Films Market Trends and Drivers:
The extensive product adoption across numerous industry verticals, including packaging, personal care, electronics, pharmaceutical, construction, transportation, etc., and the increasing demand for heat-resistant packaging solutions are primarily driving the specialty films market.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/specialty-films-market/requestsample
In addition to this, the elevating requirement for these polymers in the food and beverage (F&B) sector for storing fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and protecting them from contamination, heat, moisture, ultraviolet (UV) radiations, etc., is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the escalating utilization of biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) in the manufacturing of flexible packaging films is also augmenting the global market.
Apart from this, biodegradable packaging solutions minimize greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, petroleum consumption, waste generation, etc., which is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the development of technologically advanced product variants is anticipated to fuel the specialty films market over the forecasted period.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Specialty Films Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Honeywell International Inc., Inteplast Group Corporation, Kaneka Corporation, Mondi plc, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabian Oil Co.), Toray Industries Inc. and Ube Industries Ltd.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of region, resin, function and end use industry.
Breakup by Resin:
Breakup by Function:
- Conduction and Insulation
- Safety and Security
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Personal Care
- Electrical and Electronics
Breakup by Region:
- North America: (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific: (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe: (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/specialty-films-market
If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022- 2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
1. How has the global specialty films market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
2. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global specialty films market?
3. What are the key regional markets?
4. What is the breakup of the market based on the resin?
5. What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
6. What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
7. What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
8. What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
9. What is the structure of the global specialty films market and who are the key players?
10. What is the degree of competition in the industry?