Models used: m132a/m132nw/m132fn/m132fp/m132fw/m132snw 144HZ Laptop.
- HP m132
- computer windows
There is no response to the connection prompt between the computer and the printer, and the printer cannot be recognized by the computer when viewed in the device manager. The port is displayed as “Unknown Device” or the printer is not detected at all.
cause of issue
- Using a non-original USB cable, USB hub, or extension cord leads to an unstable connection.
- The power supply of the USB port is insufficient, and the communication between the computer and the printer is unstable
- Certain models of computer motherboards do not support USB 2.0 ports well.
- Printer motherboard problem
Check the USB cable connection
Please use the original USB data cable as much as possible. If the original USB cable is damaged or lost, please be careful not to use the USB port of the USB hub when using a third-party USB cable.
Replace the USB interface connected to the computer
Please connect the notebook to the USB port closest to the power supply area. Since different models and brands of notebooks have different structures.
If you are not sure which USB port to choose, please consult the computer customer service or directly test one by one USB port; please do not connect the front USB port to the desktop computer. To connect to the USB port on the rear of the main chassis eBay Discount Code NHS.
Set the computer USB Root Hub option
- Find the computer icon on the desktop and right-click to manage it. After entering the computer management, select Device Manager on the left and click Open
- Then find all the USB Root Hub options under “Universal Serial Bus Controller” in the right interface
- Then right-click on the ‘USB Root Hub’ option respectively and select Disable.
- After disabling it, right-click it and select Enable. (All USB Root Hubs need to do this.)
- After completing the operation, re-plug the USB cable and try again. If it is still not recognized, it is recommended to try another computer.
Replace the computer test
If none of the above operations can solve the problem, please replace the computer and connect the USB cable to check the port status. If the same phenomenon occurs on 144HZ Laptop.
It is judged to be a hardware problem with the main board of the printer, and it is recommended to send it to the local official repair center for testing.
To inquire about the service station address, you can follow the WeChat official account, and search at Hui Self-service outlets.
The difference between USB Host and USB OTG
For the USB communication method, there are USB Host and USB OTG. What is the difference between the two 144HZ Laptops?
- The first step is to understand the meaning of USB communication. USB is a data communication method and a data bus;
- The second step is to understand the physical form of the USB interface and the shape of the physical interface. The form of the hardware is the plug (plug) on one side and the receptacle socket on the other.
- At present, there are three types of USB hardware interfaces. Ordinary PC The interfaces used are all TYPE-A, MICRO USB used on mobile phones (previously used mini USB), and now many mobile phones start to use TYPE-C 144HZ Laptop.
The third step is to understand the meaning of HOST and OTG.
In the fifth step, the USB device is divided into HOST (master device) and Slave (the slave device). Only when a HOST is connected to a Slave, data transmission can be realized. Note two points:
(1) USB HOST refers to the host;
(2) The USB OTG device can be both a host and a slave device 144HZ Laptop;
- OTG technology is to realize the transmission of data from the device without HOST, for example:
- When the OTG device is plugged into the computer, the role of OTG is a device (the slave device); when the USB/SD device is plugged into the OTG device, the role of OTG is HOST (host)
- The sixth step is to connect the two devices, how to judge which device is which, the basis for judging is to determine what kind of device is inserted according to the level of the ID pin of the external device;
- Connect two devices that support OTG, A device plug has an ID connected to GND, and B plug has an open circuit ID pin connected to GND, when the two plugs are connected together, the ID pin of A plug will inject A “0” state, the ID level of the B plug is “1”, the device with ID 0 is the host (A-HOST) by default, and the device with ID 1 is the slave (B-device) by default;
- Another situation is active OTG settings. After connecting to the peripheral, click HOST to enable the OTG device, which will force the ID to be lowered. At this time, the relationship between Master and Slave is determined by eBay Discount Code NHS.
- Understand the meaning of USB communication, USB is a data communication method and a data bus;
- Understand the physical manifestation of the USB interface and the shape of the physical interface;
- Understand the meaning of HOST and OTG;
- The OTG controller can be used as a host or as a device. The role of the controller is generally determined by the level of the USB ID. The hardware signals of the complete USB2.0 OTG controller are as follows;
- USB devices are divided into HOST (master device) and slave (the slave device), only when a HOST is connected to a Slave, data transmission can be realized;
- Two devices are interconnected, so how to judge which device is which, the basis for judgment is to determine what kind of device is inserted according to the level of the ID pin of the external device;