If you want to travel to Azerbaijan, then you first of all need to get an Azerbaijan visa. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the major visa requirements and the procedure you need to follow to get the visa. After reading this post, you can easily plan your trip to Azerbaijan after getting the Baku visa.
We have divided this post into two sections. First, let us talk about the major visa requirements that you need to complete to get the Azeri visa. Afterward, we would list out the simple process to get the visa directly from the embassy or from the e visa website.
What are the requirements to get an Azerbaijan visa?
Here we have discussed some of the requirements that you need to know about before planning your trip to Azerbaijan.
- First of all, know that you need a passport. Without a passport, there is no way you can enter Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan visas would only be given to people who have valid passports. By validity, we mean that your passport should be at least six months valid after the day you enter Azerbaijan. You need to make sure that you fill this Azerbaijan visa requirement if you want to get the visa without any difficulty.
- The second most important visa requirement is the fee. You need to pay the visa fee at the time of application. The fee is different for different countries. But the average cost is around $20 to $30.
- The next important requirement is the visa application form. The application form can be obtained directly from the Azerbaijani Embassy, or you can also get it online if you are applying for the Azerbaijan e visa. In the application form, you have to give all necessary personal information. Make sure it is accurate if you don’t want to miss any chance of getting the visa.
- Another major requirement is that you need to show proof that you would be able to finance your tour in Azerbaijan. You also need to show hotel bookings, flight bookings, or an invitation letter from a resident who wants to host you.
Now that you know the basic requirements for the Azerbaijan visa, we would like you to know the simple process following which you can obtain the traditional Azerbaijan online visa.
The process to get the Azerbaijan visa!
There are two ways to obtain an Azerbaijani visa. The first one is through direct application and the second one is the online method.
Four steps to getting a visa for Azerbaijan
- Pay your visa fee to the embassy
- Fill out the application form and submit important docs along with it
- Set a time for an interview and get a list of all documents you need to bring to the embassy
- Prepare for the interview and get the visa
Steps to get the Azerbaijan e visa
- Visit the website and fill out the digital application form
- Attach digital copies of the required documents
- Provide contact information (email)
- Pay the visa fee via credit card
- Get your visa in your mail
This is how simple it is to get a visa for Azerbaijan!
Types of Work Visas in Azerbaijan:
Azerbaijan has a specific set of regulations related to the issuance of visas for foreign nationals who want to travel to Azerbaijan. the most common types of the visa issued by the Government of Azerbaijan are as follows:
- Tourist Visa:
Azerbaijan is no doubt a land of fascinating tourist destinations. The main reason why people get tourist visas is that they want to explore this amazing tourist destination. You have two options, if you need to get an Azerbaijani tourist visa, those options will be acquiring a regular visa or an electronic visa. According to the newly launched system, there are more than 90 countries that can apply for this type of visa. The process to get a tourist visa is very easy, but for it, you are required to pay the visa fee along with the essential documents.
- Transit visa
This type of visa is issued to those people who want to stay in Azerbaijan for a short time period. This visa type is a short-term visa that allows the application for the Azeri visa to stay in Azerbaijan for five days. If you’re planning to stay in Azerbaijan for a few days only, then this visa type would be a great option to choose for you.
- Business visa
Business visas are needed for those foreign nationals that want to come to Azerbaijan for conducting business meetings, trade fares, attending conferences, and other business fares. If you are traveling to Azerbaijan for business fare then, you can easily get a visa without waiting in the long queues.
Below are some other common types of visas, have a look:
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa